Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Leaving Ilula

The last of our intrepid group just left, 8:07 AM, Adrianne, Aneudy, Cole and Lisa. They will meet the Zanzibarians at Wista's Inn tonight, tour Dar es Salaam some more tomorrow and leave late tomorrow evening.  Briana and Lisa are evidently having a good time in Zanzibar. I entrust them to our favorite driver, Kulwa.

I am alone here at the hospital with still plenty to do besides packing up my own stuff.  I remain in a quandary about the X-ray stuff, in part because we have a chance to get funding assistance from Rotary, in part, because though slightly different, the two bids we have are at least comparable.

I await a response from the Ministry of Health so we can get some issues resolved, but though a long time in coming, I have faith it will happen.

Anna, Cole, Lisa, Adrianne, Kulwa and Aneudy

No comments:

Post a Comment